Friday, February 5, 2010

Names, Games, and Togas

"Daddy's name is....Gavin!" Morgen said last night, running between her father and me with a hospital card in her hands. Daddy had just explained that the card she was trying to give to him belonged to her mommy. He showed her the white lettering and said that it spelled Mommy's name, not his. He didn't tell her what his name is, but he did mention mine when he was spelling it out for her.

Leaving aside the fact that Morgen knows our names and still manages to call us Mama and Daddy most of the time, she is speaking in full sentences! Did you notice that part? Full sentences.

It's been a while since I've mentioned this, but it's still true...our daughter is soooo advanced.

Oh, and she likes to play dress up with her daddy. With mommy she just sticks to peek-a-boo....I guess he looks better in a toga?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's pretty hilarious that she plays dress up with Gavin. Can't say that I ever thought of Gavin as the "dress up type." :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm......I will bring Gavin a bigger toga - his looks a little skimpy.
Momtario