Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Little Helper

These days Morgen wants to help with everything. She helps us carry used handcloths to the laundry bag. She helps us cook. And most recently, she has become fascinated with the broom. Here is her first solo attempt at sweeping. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Micah Bloom said...

Gavin is such a supportive father. After listening again to this video, I feel like I could use this voice on my ipod for much needed encouragement on a dark day. Scroll to "Mr. Fun" > "uplifting tracks"> "sweeping the kitchen" and then press "repeat" for as long as I need it. Does Mr. Fun do other tracks like "Changing a Soiled Diaper," Mowing the Lawn" Dealing with Intransigent or Obstinate child" etc.? Gavin, this could be another career move . . . unless there's some chance a video would leak to the blogosphere of Mr. Fun's bad day.