Thursday, July 17, 2008

How to Pose Like a Pro II

As promised, here are some scans of the professional photo shoot Morgen indulged in when she was just three weeks old. Now she weighs in at twelve pounds, and would definitely not put up with all of these poses if we had the shoot today.

Although I like one or two of these (especially the diaper shot and the pink hat shot), there is something a bit disturbing about them at the same time...my mother thinks that some of the pictures make Morgen look much older than she was at the time - I think she might have it right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately a supermodel in the making. There is only a slight prejudice being her grandma. I too like the hat shot and the picture with Mortimer. We bonded with Mortimer when we visted you.

MN Grandma

Mindy said...

So cute! Look at those bright eyes!

Natalie, Eric, Evan, and Emmett said...

What a Peanut...ALMOST makes me want to have more...