It was a big day for Morgen today: she had a special visitor, AND the government of Ontario sent her health card in the mail. Official mail at three weeks!
Her special visitor was Bob from Baby Portraits, a company that convinces new parents to let them photograph their babies by offering a free portrait and photo shoot right in the living room. Later, they come back and try to upsell the parents with package deals of some kind...at any rate, we went for the free portrait and photo shoot at least, and I'm very glad we did. Bob the Photographer came with his mini studio, lights, umbrella, props, and stunningly good baby manner at about 2pm. He got all kinds of great little pictures of Morgen - kitchy, but cute. I'll try to get some up here (at least the free one) when we decide how far we'll buy in to the package deal. In between singing and chirping, Bob kept remarking on how strong Morgen was, and how cooperative she was being - he said she was a true baby model, was behaving more like a 1.5 month old, and knew how to pose like a pro. Well of course, we said, it's because she is so advanced. I also told him that she would be almost that old today if she had come on her due date - which gave him a giggle.
3 comments:
I wish I had been there to take pictures over his shoulder - haha - I wonder how many people try that? Sounds like you had a good day. :) But it's very disapointing not to see a new picture today!
Mom / Karen
Can't wait to see the professional pictures Weds. or Thurs. Wow starting a picture portfolio already. They should be spendy pictures with him coming to your house. Sounds like quite a gig. He new all the right things to say!
It won't be long now until we can see Morgen in person.
MN Grandma
I happened to click on your blog link from Mindy's page. Congratulations!
Post a Comment