Friday, June 20, 2008

Why I'll never be an interior decorator (or very fashionable)



This picture of Morgen in the very cute sweater and cap that her Great Aunt Pat made for her says it all. Although technically the outfit I paired it with today did have light pink in it, you can see that the yellow pants just aren't helping the set to "pop". Despite this somewhat jarring aesthetic, the sweater was a good match for today's light breeze - so Morgen went to the park in it today. I'll have to put the ensemble together with the white dress Pat also gave her another day! This picture of Morgen's mismatched outfit reminds me of all the room re-painting disasters I've been responsible for over the years. And it makes me wish that I could crotchet as well as my Aunt does. It really is a lovely set.
When Morgen had had enough of her stroller, she enjoyed more quality cuddles with her Grandpa - and didn't even spit up on him (although we were prepared).

No comments: