Not really, but not because we're paranoid. Some of you may know that I broke my foot a few years ago - the resulting two-year limp and comfy shoe-buying binge was responsible for Gavin saying: "Sure, go ahead and buy a fifth pair of shoes in one day...but then no more shoe-buying ever."
A few days before we delivered Morgen, Gavin and I were out walking. And I felt a little "pop" in my right foot.
Long story short, the doctors think I have some kind of soft tissue injury and want me to stay off my feet for a while. So my mother has been in town over the last few days, helping us do all kinds of things that would otherwise require a fully mobile me.
I look forward to posting pictures of Morgen hanging around town, but until then, I'm afraid you're stuck with more shots of our baby in the apartment.
2 comments:
It's OK. She's just as cute inside the apartment! :) I hope your foot is better soon though!
Thanks Mindy! We're trying to take her out to the backyard at the very least...maybe we'll put up some shots of her out there for a bit of variety.
Post a Comment