
And she'll sleep when she wants to, eat when she wants to, and play when she wants to. But, no matter whose party it is, your mommy always gets to decide what dress you'll wear...for the first few years at least. Today, Morgen is four weeks old - so I can look forward to picking out her outfits for a very long time.
Morgen spent the wee hours of her day waking every sixty-minutes or so to eat and fuss, and the larger part of the morning hours and early afternoon sleeping. After taking my revenge by putting her in this frilly dress (purely for my entertainment, since we had nowhere to go today) it became apparent that she wasn't going to play in her party dress - she would only feed, sleep and spit up in it. So I took pity on Morgen, and on the dress, and put her in a onesie. She didn't seem to notice.
5 comments:
Morgen looks so peaceful in her frilly dress and funny socks (good choice). Can you believe she has been out for a whole month?
ON Mom
Happy one month anniversary, Morgen! Well done, Jessica and Gavin. And I feel for you: Harvard was six weeks old when I got to sleep for 4 hours in a row for the first time since having him. I remember it clearly, it was one of those magical moments in my life.
If only we could also be so blissfully oblivious...
-Alexa
Congrats...I had no idea you were going to have a baby. Welcome to the world of parenting. Now we just have to get Mindy a baby...My only advice is to sleep when the baby sleeps..Hang in.
This dress is adorable! It must be so much fun to dress a little girl. Miss you guys! xo
Post a Comment