Today, Morgen accompanied her mom and dad on their first post-delivery walk. She, of course, traveled in style in her leaf green Peg Perego stroller (a gift from Grandpa and Grandma Hammel). Mostly, she seemed unimpressed with the outside world, though that may have been due in part to the fact that she slept through the whole thing. Here are a few pictures.


5 comments:
Foggy mom and dad
and frog-green carriage droop but
baby happifies.
Oh, Jessica. Pink hat and pink socks - well done!!! :-)
I can't wait to come visit. Motherhood suits you well.
Caroline
She's very cute. How exciting?!? Sorry about the stress, but it seems the good times are out-weighing the 'difficult.' Keep posting pictures!! :) Oh, and, that stroller looks awesome!!
So cute!!!
You two are such naturals with the whole parenting thing...
-Alexa
P.S. I love the green stroller!
Yeah! I'm so happy and excited for you guys!! What a beautiful little girl, and I love her name.
Congrats!
A little word of encouragement for you... in a month or so she'll figure out that night is sleep time and day is awake time. :) But then again, she may not.
Blessings, and rest and lots of love
Lyndsey
Post a Comment